Share your love awarenesss stories/ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Share your love awarenesss stories/ideas

Post  A Little Nautie on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 pm

What experiences have helped you open up your heart? When did you realize the importance of love? Do you have any ideas on how you or others could help cultivate a more loving community/culture?

Share your love!
A Little Nautie

View user profile https://twitter.com/erkron

Back to top Go down

Re: Share your love awarenesss stories/ideas

Post  A Little Nautie on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

When I was in high school (oh so long ago, lol), I remember feeling lost and trying to find my way like many people did at that age. When I was a freshman, I made a few close friends. I can't remember how it began, but I ended up in a very close relationship with a female friend. (It probably became deeper than either of us were ready for, honestly.) A same-sex romance was new territory for me, and I eventually called it off because I felt I had to choose between her or a male interest.

I assumed that it wasn't right for me to like a girl when I had always liked boys. I didn’t feel right labeling myself as “bisexual” just because I had one relationship with a female or “straight” because I am usually attracted to males, so what did I do? I stopped worrying about it.

In the end I realized that love is love no matter who you share it with at whatever capacity you feel comfortable with. Don't be ashamed of it. Love needs no label.

~Erin

Last edited by A Little Nautie on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Little Nautie

View user profile https://twitter.com/erkron

Back to top Go down

Love

Post  Nym Hides In Plain Sight on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm

"In the end I realized that love is love no matter who you share it with at whatever capacity you feel comfortable with. Don't be ashamed of it. Love needs no label."

Thank you! That is really beautiful!! And I appreciate that you avoid the use of labels. So many people try to fit themselves into nice little boxes, but love knows no boundaries and has a way of getting into your heart no matter what you call yourself. I guess to me the only love that I'm striving for is Universal love. That love can be shared with the furthest of strangers, the closest of lovers and into the depths of the self. Love defies labels!

I'll share more on my own experiences later >_>

Nym Like a Star @ heaven
Nym Hides In Plain Sight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Gubb on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Wow, cool story Nautie.

I'm in a same sex relationship right now, and I'm actually quite happy to call myself bisexual 'cause I just like being in minority groups but... well, first I ask myself if I really am, and second I ask myself if I really need to care? Just a name...

Ya know I was reading about the scientific definitions of herbivore / carnivore etc (stuff about what human's natural diet should be) and it mentioned something interesting; there is no real definition for what an omnivore is. Basically all animals given the right conditions will eat different foods from normal.

Don't read too deep into that, I'm not commenting on homosexuality or anything... I'm just saying... in nature nothing is rigidly defined... even if we CAN observe patterns. We can observe a carnivore... but define it at your peril.

Andrew Gubb
Admin

View user profile http://lightworkersconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Greased Cat Racer on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

I once thought I was a darkworker for a short while. All the pain I had gone through had pushed me to the edge and I was so deeply sucked into my thoughts without perspective that I could have probably come up with an argument that I was a banana.

I was insanely angry, incredibly arrogant, and in constant pain. I tried to do magick and it unstabalised me to the point that I nearly lost it entirely. After that shock, I asked my angels for help for the first time and I slowly returned to normal.

Later I had a reading with Erin Pavlina and she told me I had a very beautiful soul and that the world needed me as a lightworker. That sounded so funny to hear, with all the disgust at myself I carried.

After the reading my awakening started, and over a year or so cataclysms broke apart the old me and revealed the person who was there all along.

I remember reading Steve Pavlina's article "Rise of the Lightworker" (http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2008/04/rise-of-the-lightworker/) and it making me cry. I was still hurting and transforming though.

Later I came out on a forum and said it: "I am a lightworker". Was I? I dunno. But all the psychics I'd ever talked to told me I was one. At the time I still held a lot of anger towards people and could love but only in bursts with the people I felt safe with.

I don't know, I think I've felt love's calling all my life. It was what told me never to give up. It was what told me there was something more, something worth living for. It was my nameless religion.

These days I'm still transmuting, but my barriers against normal people are much less strong than before... MUCH less strong. I can love everyone, and I'm starting to feel more like an avatar of Spirit or the larger whole than a simple separate person. Being separate and selfish is so meaningless and unsatisfying... my soul calls for a larger meaning... and love is it.

I will give my life for love. I will do whatever it takes. I will reshape myself a thousand times till I'm strong enough. I'm never gonna let it go now. This is what I'm here for.

Andr.... I mean Greased Cat.

PS I'm actually the alternate name of someone else on this forum so what I write applies to him too Very Happy

Greased Cat Racer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top